Anscare LeniScar Silicone Stick is an easy-to-use topical silicone treatment intended to diminish hypertrophic scars and keloids characterized by a raised or discolored appearance. LeniScar creates an invisible, transparent thin film which helps to maintain the moisture balance of skin and provides an optimal protective barrier for the scar to heal.
- 12-hour long-lasting moisturizing treatment
- Advanced silicone formula with vitamins C and E
- Invisible, wearable under makeup
- Innovative scar management, no more messy gels or creams
- Ideal for scars on face, neck, joints, elbows, ankles, and scar area covered with hair
How LeniScar WorksUpgraded silicone therapy provides a long-term effective water barrier for the scar to heal.
Vitamins C and E formula absorbs light in the UVB spectrum, which helps to rapidly restore the protective barrier function of skin.
Scar Repairing Procedure
Treated with LeniScar for 8-12 weeks
Instruction for Use
1. Ensure the scar area is clean and dry before each application.
2. Twist the LeniScar Silicone Stick up by about 2mm.
3. Apply LeniScar Silicone Stick over the entire scar in one direction.
Repeat 2-3 times daily for 8-12 consecutive weeks or until the scar stops responding. To remove, simply wash with a mild soap or neutral cleanser.
|Composition||Poly(dimethylsiloxane), Silicone elastomer, Petroleum wax, Ascorbyl tetra 2-hexyldecanoate, Tocopherol acetate|
|Application||- Prevention of hypertrophic scars and keloids resulting from surgery injury
- C-section - Burns
- Insect bites