Anscare ENT Surgical Sponge provides a total solution for nasal, sinus surgery and epistaxis treatment. Our lint and fiber-free PVA material has an open-cell structure (interconnected pores), giving it both strength and softness, and is superior to other fibrous packing materials in the application of post-operative hemorrhage and epistaxis treatment. Anscare ENT Surgical Sponge is CE-certificated to perform at the highest medical standards to meet patient and doctors’ needs in otorhinolaryngology.
- Designed for nasal surgeries
- Soft, supportive, anti-adhesive, low irritation
- Provides optimal pressure during epistaxis treatment
- Hydrophilic feature rapidly absorbs blood
- Easy removal
- With air-foaming technology, PVA foam prevents bacterial growth, lowers infection, and reduces odor during nosebleed treatment
- Breathable airway effectively reduces patient discomfort
- One-step placement
Key Features of PVA
- 3D open-cell structure (interconnected pores)
- Rapid fluid absorption
- Extremely fast wicking
- High fluid retention
- Lint-free, fiber-free, particulate-free
- High-tensile strength & abrasion resistant
- Adjustable pore size
- Soft and comfortable when wet, like a natural sponge
- Bio-compatible with human body, anti-adhesive, low irritation
- Purified air to form pores of the sponge material
- No chemical additives in pore-forming process
- High quality and ultraclean without any residue
- Distinctive micro-structure, continuous porous web of interconnected materials
- Low bacterial growth lowers infection
Standard nasal packs are designed for use in a variety of nasal surgeries: septoplasty, turbinectomy, rhinoplasty, and the like. They fill and support nasal cavities during surgery, allowing smooth septum ventilation to ensure patient comfort.
Designed to compactly fill the nasal cavity, anatomic-type nasal packs are used during and after nasal surgery. Optional airway design enhances patient comfort.
Epistaxis-type nasal packs are used to safely and effectively treat anterior and posterior nose bleeding. Soft round edges create less friction and reduce irritation during nasal pack insertion. Epistaxis-type nasal packs expand, gently compress, and effectively stop bleeding.
Sinus-type nasal packs are designed to support the sinus cavity and the ostiomeatal complex to ensure airflow through the nose and proper breathing. They also expand to stop bleeding through gentle compression and facilitate recovery. Rounded edges are designed for easy pack insertion during surgery and comfort during pack removal.
Impregnated with antibiotics
Confirm the direction
Ready to insert
Insert PVA nasal packing
Use gauze strip to absorb nasal mucus if needed
Fixed thread & finish
|Composition||Medical-grade PVA foam, Silicone tube, Nylon thread|
|Application||Designed for placing inside the nasal cavities or ear canal for use as a tamponade or hemostasis device to control blood oozing or persistent bleeding|
|REF||Shape||Size (mm)||w/ String||w/ Tube|